Thai life in USA

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Remove I-751 Divorce หย่า


Remove I-751 Divorce หย่า

I have not posted on here bfore and this is the 1st time i have had to post, due to the fact Laura always did this.
unfortunately for us the marriage has not worked out here in the USA and divorce is on the cards.
at the end of the year i will have to file to remove my conditions i.e i751 form etc.
any advice would be appreciated.
Ian

What If I am Widow, Widower or Divorced?
  • You still must submit:
  • USCIS Form I-751 (Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence)
  • Copy of USCIS Form I-551 (Permanent Resident Card)
  • Supporting evidence that you did not get married to evade the immigration laws of the United States that are listed above along with a copy of your spouse’s death certificate or the divorce /annulment decree whichever applies to your circumstances.

Ian,
I'm sorry that everything didn't work out, and if you are scheduled to remove conditions at the end of 2008, you have ample time to sort out the evidence you will need. The alien uses form I-751, marking box "d" to indicate that the alien is not jointly petitioning to remove conditions. You'll need a divorce decree, so if you are the one contemplating filing for divorce, you should bear that in mind to get the final judgment settled in time to file your I-751 waiver. Also evidence of your commingled lives from marriage through the date your relationship ended.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment